Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tue.Dec.23.2008










It is so nice when my "should do" list and my "want to do" list match. Paint, and then paint some more.

It was VERY quiet at the library today. Usually that place is hoppin' but the holiday and the weather kept people away. Tomorrow I'll get to crank up the music-that will keep me painting all day.

It doesn't look like I did much today, but I did enough to feel like I accomplished something.
I'm so thankful that everyone at the library is so patient and positive. I've changed my idea quite a bit and they still seem pleased. The design is still the same idea- that reading can let you imagine a whole new world. I don't have any really deep symbolism- just a lot of whimsy and fun. I'm hoping when it is all done that the shapes and colors keep the eye moving throughout the whole scene...keep you looking for more things hidden in odd places.

No comments: