Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday, October 27

After school I put in a few hours at the library. I finished the spots which is all I really wanted to finish today. Didn't get much else done, but did chat with an assortment of nice people.

Lissa is working on my list of animals. I want at least one creature for every letter of the alphabet. I was going to put one thing for each letter, now I want one creature and one object for each letter. I'm taking suggestions for any of these.

Also, I'm taking suggestions for quotes. I have been given a few and will have to post them soon so everyone can see which ones I'm considering.

It is a public space and my design is flexible so I figure I should take suggestions from all sorts of people.

Speaking of flexible. The people at the library are so accommodating. The space is the best ever because there is a work room right near where I'm painting. It has large tables for all my stuff and a sink for clean up. But the people that work at the library are even better than the space. They are so helpful and encouraging. I hope they speak up if I'm doing something they do not like- whether it has to do with supplies or the mural.

Until today I have been very self-conscious every time I climbed up the ladder. Ever since I fell last winter I've been a bit hesitant. But, today I didn't worry at all and was comfortable the whole time I was on the ladder. Whew...I'm glad for that, or this mural would have been a bit too stressful.

It was a good day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: