Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday 10-26-08 Starting to add patterns

So the library is not open for very long on Sunday.
I was able to paint for a little over three hours.
I worked on the wall where I need to transition from Mike's design to mine.
The bottom green area is doing what I want it to. The top green areas still need a lot more green circles before I can remove the blue painters tape.

This design is going to be full of texture and pattern. I don't want everything to be as dark or bold of color as I used today. I had to use these colors to get the transition I want. I don't want to use black in my painting, but had to because Mike did. The trees and dragon will be bolder color...and all the background color will be pale. That blue gray on much of the lower part will be softened a lot.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: